BS 3 STAR FORTRESS DOUBLE CYL – 35/35 DC
- High performance euro profile locking cylinder guaranteed for ease of application and long
term trouble free performance.
- Designed with 6 pin ‘bumping’ resistance security, the anti pick, anti plug and anti drill
features means the cylinder offers excellent resistance to forced entry.
- If attacked, a security pin automatically triggers blocking the cylinder cam preventing
unlawful entry. The cylinder can still be operated from the inside with a key.
- Meets the requirements of PAS 024 as part of a compliant doorset.
- Approved by Sold Secure Diamond.
- Independently tested to meet the latest British Standards BS EN 1303:2005 for security and
awarded a BS Kitemark
- Dual colour cylinder with brass keyhole.
- 6 trap pins for enhanced pick resistance.
- 12 hardened pins for drill resistance.
- 80,000 differs.
- Available in Single, Double, Thumbturn and Keyed Alike options.
- Each cylinder is supplied with 3 keys.
The Fortress door cylinder from ERA, has been designed to offer you maximum protection and peace of mind that your home is safe from any would be intruder. This high performance euro profile locking cylinder has six hardened high security pins for the ultimate anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-bump resistance, meaning this cylinder offers maximum resistance to forced entry and is independently tested to meet the latest security standards. Hardened pins for drill resistance and six trap pins for enhanced pick resistance means the cylinder offers excellent resistance to forced entry and if attacked, a security pin automatically triggers blocking the cylinder cam preventing unlawful entry. The cylinder can however still be operated from the inside using the key. Independently tested to meet the latest security standards: British Standard Kitemark (TS007 3*), Sold Secure Diamond and the police‘s Secured By Design accreditation. The dual coloured cylinder is supplied with 3 keys and the double cylinders allows for controlled access from both sides of the cylinder; with an option to have multiple cylinders using the same key differ for front and back doors.